Visit Us on Range Road 13 just south of the Yellowhead.
For bookings or to inquire about our products or services
Phone: (780) 963-4006
The Greatest Paintball Facilities Around!
If you're looking for a great outing, come out and experience the ultimate in
fun at Young Guns Paintball. Don't settle for just any paintball experience when
you can have the best guided instructional tour, a huge variety of fields, unbeatable
customer service, BBQ areas for after the game, and a facility with the ability
to handle large groups for special functions. Check out all we have to offer below
and our photo galleries on the left side.
THE ULTIMATE PAINTBALL FUN !
- Professional staff
- 17 playing fields that offer fantastic action and adventure, complete with multiple asymmetrical
tournament speed ball fields, urban scenarios, famous battle scenarios, X-ball,
and war game aspect areas.
- Excellent safety record. No accidents or injuries caused by players, equipment, or structural failures
in 19 years.
- Expanding league play with scheduled play days.
- Bar-B-Que facilities and Concession, fire pit, picnic area with rain out facilities.
- Non perishable food and beverage concession.
- Monthly specials in support of local non profit organizations and charities.
- Special Events including tournaments, clubs and scenario games.
- Safety goggles must be worn at all times.
- No shooting at the neck or head. Do not shoot the wildlife.
- No blind shooting.
- No shooting in or out of registration, neutral zones or parking area. Barrel
plugs are required in these areas.
- No climbing of trees, structures, or vehicles.
- No physical contact. No unauthorized equipment. Avoid field hazards.
- No booby traps.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed. Smoking is allowed only in registration.
- No verbal abuse.
- Mercy kill within 20 feet.
- Speed limit 290 feet per second. Judges decisions are final.
- Ball has to break.
- If you call yourself out, you're out. Dead men don't speak.
- Use the terms "HIT" or "DEAD".
- No outside paint. Equipment owners must register all paint in the pro shop
- Do not pick paint off the ground.
- Be honest.
- Have Fun!