Gates open at 8:00 am
The Game begins at 10:15 am October 8, 06 and ends at 2:15 pm. Just in time to
make it home for dinner!
Pre register for only $25.00 by October 7, 06
Register the day of for $35.00
Paint will be discounted $5.00 per case with a donation of a non parishable food
item for the food bank.
The Battle for Berlin Scenario Rules
Welcome back and get ready for a big day of action! Please feel free to introduce
yourself to our staff and other players attending this The Battle for Berlin scenario.
I look forward to the days events with all of you and hope you enjoy yourselves
as much as we will.
Important starting information
To get things started out on the right foot today you should ensure the following
things are done by 10:00 am
#1- Your name has been entered for the end of the day door prize draw (at the
#2- You have been correctly marked for your team of preference (German or Russian)
#3- You have purchased the paint you feel you will require for the first part
of the day
#4- You have cronographed your marker to under 290ft per second (no exceptions)
#5- You have received your rental gear, gun, mask, and coveralls (Gun renters)
#6- You have locked all valuables away in your vehicle
Things to know:
- Before reentering the battle after elimination each player must Re-chronograph
their marker just outside of dead box
- Co2 and nitro fills are included in your field fee
- Fills are available at dead box and pro shop
- Paint is only available from proshop
- Briefing is at 10:00 am all players must attend
- Teams will receive information by dead box only
Object of the Game:
The object of today's scenario game is to obtain as many points as possible.
The points will be awarded in two ways.
1st - Taking and holding positions inside the playing area
2nd - Taking hostages
Taking and holding positions inside the playing area
Every hour on the hour posession of property will be assessed and points will
be awarded (There are 9 divisions of the playing area)
**- The 3 spots marked with your teams first initial are worth 10 000 points
to your team and 30 000 points ** to the other team.
**- The 3 marked with a N are worth 20 000 points to both teams
To take a live player hostage you must touch them with your hand or have them
surrender to you. You cannot take a dead man hostage. Once you have taken a
hostage they must follow you to your reincarnation safety area. They will be
released from your reincarnation area once the hostage taking has been documented.
The hostage must then return to their own area for their regular elimination period.Hostage
value = 10 000 points.
ONE PLAYER CAN TAKE AND TRANSPORT UP TO 2 HOSTAGES EACH.
Judging and Marshal Info:
Throughout the day we will expect a solid representation of sportsmanship between
myself (Brandon the ultimate judge), my marshals, yourself and the many others
here to enjoy this event. To ensure this we will be enforcing harsh consequences
for those of you who are caught deliberately trying to cheat.
Generic infraction list info:
* Playing hit = 20 min out first offence
* Playing hit = 40 min out second offence
* Playing hit = disqualification 3rd offence
* Failing to report to dead box = disqualification
* Taking your mask off on playing field = disqualification
* Failing to physically secure barrel condom/plug before entering safety area
* Velocity over 290 = 20 min out first offence
* Velocity over 290 = disqualification 2nd offence
* Each player hit at same time = 5-9 min death for both players
* Playing within 20ft of safety area = 20 min death
*Using safety area as obstacle = 20 min death
This day is for you and your fellow participants to enjoy. Test yourself your
skills and leadership against the many other players who entered today but remember
the prizes are based on best sportsmanship & most strategic. All other prizes
will be luck of the draw.
Hints for Germans and Russians
* Elect a communications expert to inform the team of important information throughout
the game and do not be afraid to change rolls of players if success has not been
* Have a leader or general
*Have a plan and divide up into Special Forces with individual tasks to accomplish
the overall picture
* Share information in the dead box to pass along messages and provide important
* Break fast and take position early in the game
* Motivate players to be aggressive and this game will be won by the most organized
* Keep up moral even when things seem grim there will be several ways to earn
Last but not least:
* Please report any accidents or injuries to your dead box ( first aid and eye
wash is available at these locations)
* Please report any hazards you find on the fields to marshals or dead box staff
* Always sign in when entering the safety area/dead box to allow timely release
* Please place recyclable materials in recycle and garbage in the garbage
* Watch for existing boundaries
Young Guns Paintball thanks you for being part of this "The Battle for Berlin"
Play Hard But Safe , Be Honest & Have Fun!!